Receive professional support and training for your staff in the best practices of providing quality dementia care in your homes. The evidence-based knowledge and training tools you receive will not only create a more supportive and personalized setting for your residents, but also help to reduce staff turnover, reduce move-outs, and provide confidence in new residents and their families that your community understands and provides true person-centered care. Our dementia care specialists have created a tool kit for you to provide visual, verbal, daily and monthly inspiration to build a dementia specialized care team.
Our services include:
- Monthly posters – 12 unique Building Blocks of Care; 2 frames included
- Conversation cards – 224 cards highlighting the 12 Building Blocks of care; use daily to encourage learning and ‘how to’ thinking; use with residents to get their perspective
- Monthly in-service lessons on the 12 topics
- 7 hour training for 3 staff members; learn the content and how to lead the inservice lessons
- Inspired Dementia Care Certified Community designation for those completing the program and implementing the best practices
- Ongoing support with video trainings and monthly newsletter
- Members only Facebook page to link with other professionals in our field for support
Inspired Senior/Dementia Care curriculum was created by Leslie Fuller, MSW, LMSW who has been a practicing dementia care specialist since 2008. In addition to this curriculum, she is also a Certified Independent Trainer through Positive Approach to Care.
The first 10 kits of this new curriculum sold will include a free 6-month membership to our INSPIRED level of additional services including: monthly live Zoom trainings, monthly 1:1 consultations and email support to discuss training or situational needs with a dementia care specialist. $450 value!